Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Three Squares: Zucchini Lasagna

Today was long, overwhelming at times and frankly, I was in a bad mood most of the day... for no good reason! At least my food was delicious! Breakfast: Hardboiled eggs, avocado and salsa. I loved this breakfast, and it kept me full all morning.

 
Lunch was when I was in my worst mood. I believe that unless you have a mental condition, it is important to remember that happiness is a choice- but today I chose not to try and be happy. I didn't want to, I wanted to wallow in it. Silly, but why stifle yourself if you're not hurting someone? It's a tricky slope but I think it's healthy to be in touch with your emotions, good or bad. 
 
I forgot to take a picture of my peppers and olives but I devoured it before I remembered! Those orange peppers were sweet and super crunchy.


The rest of my lunch was string cheese and nuts.

 
Marc made dinner!!!!! Spinach with strawberry vinaigrette and zucchini lasagna. The lasagna was made with zucchini instead of noodles and soy protein plus mushroom instead of beef. Duh, we're vegetarians lol.

 
Off to do more homework. Damn it.

No comments: