Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Three Squares: I Cheated!

Finally a breakfast I wanted to eat! Egg and cheddar sandwich with spinach and red pepper, and an orange. My only complaint was that I was hungry rather quickly after this meal.


Let's get a close up of this bad boy!



Lunch was a mishmash of different things. PB&J, mac & cheese, radishes with cottage cheese and green onions, Tortilla chips with salsa, and applesauce. Applesauce is such an easy go to lunch item because it's so easy, and yummy!



After work, Marc and I went to his parents house for dinner. I just love them so much! I don't see them as often as I would like to, but am vowing to change that! Here Marc's getting some delicious eggplant.



Dinner was the eggplant casserole with tofu and mushrooms, bruschetta with basil we had just picked from the garden, and green bean salad that we brought to share. I added some pretzels and jam from the appetizers since I was saving them to put on my plate.... and then....



I cheated! I got a slice of strawberry rhubarb pie yum... the best kind of fourth plate


What a relaxing day spent with family. There is something to be said about spending time with those that love you, and treat you the best. I always feel that way with my hubby's parents, they are truly my parents, not just a legal hullabaloo. We went swimming, I did my nails, and I did my mom's eyebrows. I love catching up with them!  Kocham Cie Mamu!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

cheating sometimes is good for the soul. :D